Friday, February 5, 2010

La lista loca de Mexico(cosas buenas y malas) de enero

The Crazy list of Mexico(Good and Bad things)

1. Man Selling Puppies out of a bag, on the highway
-I kid you not. I thought messenger bags were for laptops and designed for artsy kids(I'm just jealous I can't pull one off) but no! they also have the dual purpose of holding puppies.

2. Giving the Last Corona to a 14 year old girl
-Attributed to Mish, I can honestly say I had nothing to do with this one... this list, so far, could also double as a "things to do to cut the line into Hell".

3. Container City
-You know those shipping containers (if not i'm going to attach a pic), that are used to ship things over seas? There is an entire neighborhood made of containers, with stores, bars, clubs, houses etc. Pictures soon to come. Its a happening place. I'm learning so much in Mexico...

4. Speed Bumps
-There are speed bumps on every road approximately every 300 meters sometimes shorter. Cops aren't trusted to uphold laws like speeding because its just too hard... or they're busy being corrupt.

5. Real Hamburgers are hard to come by..
...damnit


6. Hearing "Dream on" by Aerosmith played live at a pub.


7. Coca Cola costs .60 cents in school vending machines and normal stores.
- Its only feeding my addiction. thanks Mexico.

8. A night out at the Cine(movies) is a little pricy. $3.40, what a rip.

9. They have a 6 flags here...
... and I'm going tomorrow! am I really in mexico?

10. Street tacos
-rule


Keep checking back for more lists of crazy and ridiculous things here in Mexico, and also to read about my travels to exotic places like 6 flags! Until next time

1 comment:

  1. Matt...your blog is fantastic! Keep up the great comments. Be safe and have fun!
    Lynn Regan

    ReplyDelete