Tuesday, February 9, 2010

¡Qué suerte tengo yo!

After finishing logistics today, which wasn't too bad, at least not as bad as it usually is, I left to head to Marketing. Now, lately i've been a bit worried about Marketing because my group (me and 2 other mexican students) have a 50 minute presentation about a marketing case about sports illustrated on thursday. In addition to the fact that I can't speak for near 25 minutes about this case in spanish, my group is terrible at communicating. The growing concern in my stomach that we have a 50 minute presentation in spanish on thursday in front of an entire class, where I'm the only exchange student, subsided when I got to class and found that the class was cancelled for the week.. ¿en serio? What are the odds that two out of 4 of my classes would be cancelled.. the whole week. Seriously, am I a student? That leaves the rest of the week to my ethics class(top tier class) tomorrow, and Logistics thursday morning, and done. That means I had 3 actual classes this week. Dios mio!

This weekend should be a fun one- we're heading to Veracruz for the annual carnival which I've been hearing is a must see. I believe that we'll be situated close to a beach if not on it, and we have a pool at our hotel too. sweet! Espero que todo vaya bien! Check back for news on Veracruz... what a rhyme.. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment